Lahore Smart City: Unlocking the Best Investment Opportunities - Consult Decide & Buy

Lahore Smart City: Unlocking the Best Investment Opportunities

Lahore Smart City Investment Opportunities

Lahore Smart City has emerged as a prominent project in Lahore, offering a wide range of residential and commercial options. With its strategic location and exceptional development, it has become a top choice for investors looking to secure profitable ventures. In this blog, we will explore the best investment opportunities available in Lahore Smart City.

8 Marla Commercial Files:

One of the most lucrative investment options in Lahore Smart City is the 8 marla commercial files. These plots hold significant potential as they are situated on the main road. In the Executive Block and Overseas Block, these commercial plots are available at attractive prices. With just a 20% down payment, you can secure these plots for 17,450,000 PKR in the Executive Block and 17,950,000 PKR in the Overseas Block.

Files with 2nd Balloting:

Another excellent investment option in Lahore Smart City is to acquire files with 2nd balloting. These files require a payment of 40 to 50% of the total amount to secure the plots. You can choose from various options available in the Executive-II Block and Overseas-II Block, providing flexibility and potential for capital gains.

8 Marla Commercial Balloted Plots:

Investing in 8 marla commercial balloted plots is another smart choice in Lahore Smart City. These plots come with designated plot numbers and are on-ground, offering the potential for substantial capital appreciation. To book these plots, a payment of 50 to 60% of the total amount is required.

1 Kanal Plots:

For investors seeking larger residential plots, 1 kanal plots in Lahore Smart City prove to be an excellent option. These plots are available in both files and on-ground plots at reasonable prices compared to other projects in the city. In the Executive Block, prices start from 8,090,000 PKR, while in the Overseas Block, they begin at 8,400,000 PKR. Flexible payment plans allow for a 20% down payment and the remaining 80% to be paid in installments.

3.5 Marla Harmony Park Lahore:

For individuals with budget constraints, the 3.5 marla Harmony Park plots in Lahore Smart City are a perfect choice. These plots are attractively priced at 18.5 lacs, with a booking price of 370,000 PKR. The installment plan spans over 3.5 years, making it a feasible option for low-budget investors.


Lahore Smart City presents numerous investment opportunities for both residential and commercial ventures. Whether you choose the 8 marla commercial files, files with 2nd balloting, commercial balloted plots, 1 kanal plots, or the affordable 3.5 marla Harmony Park, there is something for everyone. To secure your investment in Lahore Smart City and explore further details, contact CDB Properties, your trusted real estate advisor. Don’t miss out on the chance to be part of this flourishing project and maximize your returns.

Any questions, contact us on WhatsApp for prompt response.

Contact: 03331115100

Contact: 03331115200

If you are visiting our website for the first time, you can make your very first deal with CDB Properties for free.

  • No Commission
  • No Service Charges

To avail this offer click on the below chat button

Check out our Social Media pages for the newest updates of properties





Rate Now, we’d love to hear your feedback on this article.
Rate this post

Compare listings

error: Content is protected !!
Whatsapp us