Investment Oasis on Main Raiwind Road: SQ Mall in Bahria Orchard Phase 4

Investment in SQ Mall

Situated on the bustling main Raiwind Road, Bahria Orchard Phase 4 stands as a top-selling and meticulously maintained society. Boasting a plethora of amenities, this society takes pride in its flourishing commercial hub, a hub that’s currently witnessing the rise of super-luxury malls.

Spotlight on SQ Mall – A Jewel on Raiwind Road

In the heart of this commercial hub, SQ Mall emerges as a beacon of luxury and prime location. Crafted by Ali Saqlain Developers, this project unfolds as a Raiwind Road-facing marvel with the construction progressing at a remarkable pace.

SQ Mall Rapid Development 

Witness the rapid development as SQ Mall reaches milestones swiftly. The ground floor is already completed, and the concrete pouring work is underway, signaling the commitment to delivering this project in record time.

SQ Mall Strategic Location – Four Sides Open Plot

The allure of SQ Mall lies in its strategic location with a four-sides-open plot. The basement is exclusively dedicated to ample car parking, ensuring convenience for visitors.

A Vertical Oasis – Commercial and Residential Heights

From the ground floor to the 14th floor, SQ Mall unfolds a vertical oasis, offering a blend of commercial activities and apartments. Gym, spa, swimming pool, food court, penthouses, and various other facilities contribute to the allure of this project.

Food Court Investment in SQ Mall

The 4th floor of SQ Mall hosts a coveted food court area, a business segment that is always in demand. Currently, 80% of the food court spaces are sold out, leaving a limited 20% for potential investors. Secure your spot with a 15 lacs booking price and a convenient 48-installments plan.

Any questions, contact us on WhatsApp for prompt response.

Future-Ready Investments

Investors are encouraged to seize this opportunity, with future benefits including starting a business or earning rental income. For bookings and detailed information, connect with CDB Properties, your gateway to the best investment options.


Committed to delivering the finest investment options, CDB Properties invites you to embark on a journey with SQ Mall in Bahria Orchard Phase 4. Contact us now for a prosperous investment venture.

Contact: 03331115100

Contact: 03331115200

If you are visiting our website for the first time, you can make your very first deal with CDB Properties for free.

  • No Commission
  • No Service Charges

To avail this offer click on the below chat button

Check out our Social Media pages for the newest updates of properties





Rate Now, we’d love to hear your feedback on this article.
5/5 - (5 votes)
error: Content is protected !!
User Login

Lost your password?